We are looking for a
Digital UI & UX Expert (Maternity cover) - 259376
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Create designs, wireframes, mockups, layouts, and prototypes based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts. Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders. Ensure a consistent Vodafone visual identity and act as its ambassador. Develop and maintain design asset and specifications library as needed. Model and act in accordance with Vodafone guiding principles.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Develop creative concepts and design plans iteratively for Vodafone websites and apps
- Act as the user’s advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review
- Offer implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective and by incorporating solutions from current Ix/UX design trends and best practices
- Help brainstorm and contribute to develop different creative approaches
- Prototype designs from low-fidelity sketch to high-fidelity clickable/interactive prototypes
- Initiate, suggest, and advocate major UI/UX changes for a more intuitive and ergonomic user interface and better overall experience
- Ensure that every design work is fitting to digital UI and brand guidelines
- Deliver work within project timelines and in an organized manner that can be easily handed off to other teams and team members, with strong attention to detail
- Collaborate with other members of the team to deliver designs encompassing requirements from all stakeholders
- Keep up-to-date on the latest digital trends as well as company capabilities
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and manage the design asset library
- Take the initiative in providing input and feedback in both digital discussions and on issues relating to other departments
We are looking for you if you have
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in web design, interaction design, human-computer interaction or related field - or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent design and prototyping skills, attention to detail and consistency
- An engaging UX or UI design portfolio
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe CC and associated design tools
- Strong knowledge of Figma/Sketch/Adobe XD, or similar prototyping tools
- Experience with design systems, UI design patterns, best-practices, and usability and digital ergonomics principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially when explaining interactions, user behavior, and design decisions
- Ability to read and interpret design languages
- Ability to manage multiple projects, to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Full understanding of design best practices across platforms and channels
- Basic understanding of business and economic principles
- Rendering and animation skills is a plus
- Knowledge of ObjectiveC (iOS) and C++ (Android) is a plus
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
The future is exciting. Ready?
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.