Digital Transformation - Lead Operational Controllership Analyst
GE Global Operations is GE's multi-functional shared services organizations focused on delivering better outcomes at lower cost for our businesses and our customers. The strong partnership between Global Operations and GE Businesses creates a collaborative work culture and broadens best practice and industry knowledge sharing across the enabling functions. We believe that by keeping GE customers at the heart of everything we do, we will help GE work smarter, better and faster, allowing GE businesses to be more competitive in the global marketplace. We are teams of functional process and domain experts, focused on the solutions that deliver results for the company. We think Big, we act as One, We deliver with Speed … so GE Works.
The Operational Controllership Analyst is part of the Digital Transformation team, leading transformation initiatives on data analytics, database quality, process improvements and governance framework in Global Ops Europe Operational Controllership. The role will support governance framework related tasks to enable operational stability. The analyst will work collaboratively with the Global Ops Europe Controllership process, business and digital, IT teams on process improvements and governance.
- Lead transformation initiatives designing and implementing specific solutions for Operational Controllership to improve database quality and automate processes. Work closely with process and business teams on root cause analysis, build and implement proposed solution and ensure adoption.
- Leverage self-service analytics and automation applications (e.g. Alteryx, Excel macro) and partner with Digital teams (e.g. FDL, Enterprise Guardian) to deliver data analysis, implement processes fixes, build enabling tools and develop automation solutions to improve process and data quality.
- Lead initiatives on improvement of SSS, Purchase Order (PO) process, eliminating data errors and fixing manual process steps impacting the controllership teams. Implement process for PO information validation and correction to eliminate incorrect data with automated data validation and proposed correction. Implement enhanced solution for cost allocation for POs with generic cost centers, building a more automated process to reduce manual elements and improve data quality.
- Responsible for Governance Framework related tasks, support workstreams on due diligence, process mapping, controls contributing to operational stability, working closely with business and process teams. Collecting details, preparing relevant analysis and summaries, highlights risks, roadblocks, tracking progress.
- Support additional projects across Operational Controllership based on business needs, such as reporting and commentary automation, facilitate database quality and system control gap analysis, Value Stream analysis, and propose & implement solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other business- or IT-related field and/or equivalent experience
- Experience in finance/IT projects, Financial Systems and analytics
- Technologically savvy, with finance acumen
- Proven analytical skills, clear thinking and problem solving
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to drive project outcomes and build relationships
- Strategic thinking and leadership partnering with functions to implement outcome & enable change
- Proficiency in English
- Team player: able to work with different teams and drive positive environment
- Embrace change in response to new information and in different or unexpected circumstances
- Highly organized with demonstrated ability to meet commitments within strict deadlines
- Integrity: accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
- Advanced usage of Microsoft Office Package (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Knowledge and experience with Big Data Analysis, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Data Analysis & Automation applications (e.g. Alteryx, Excel VBA, Python), Financial systems (e.g. Oracle, SAP, Hyperion), Visualization Solutions (Spotfire, Tableau, etc.) and Enterprise Reporting (Business Objects, Finance Navigator), familiarity with database design and data structure optimization for reporting & analytics
- Lean and/or Six Sigma certification or equivalent quality certification
- Desire to be part of a leading edge program with tight deadlines, global enterprise scope and high expectations, ability to learn new technology, processes, organizations, data sets and use cases fast and create solutions immediately
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Proactive and energetic
- Achieving/Driving Results
- Controllership mindset
- Concern for Detail & Accuracy
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines, and ability to prioritize
- Experience working with Shared Service organizations
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.