GE Renewable Energy harnesses the earth’s most abundant resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water – to power the world’s biggest economies and the most remote communities. With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world. We see the promise of renewable energy everywhere we look. Together with our customers, we’re proving that no one ever has to choose between affordable, reliable, or sustainable energy. We are unleashing limitless energy.
Digital Technology Product Manager (Logistics)
Inside the Global Supply Chain (GSCM) functional domain of the Digital Technology organization, this position leverages deep process/domain expertise and partnership with functional process owners and the technical development team. You will influence key stakeholders in design and planning decisions and drive the development, execution and support of critical digital technology products.
This role combines the business vision with technical feasibility to convert business needs into functional specifications/user stories.
You will work with stakeholders to prioritize needs and provide inputs to the strategic roadmap for the assigned product(s). You will have to coordinate the work of diverse teams to deliver on outcomes. You will focus not only on execution for the duration of a product release, but also the subsequent support & delivery of that product.
Your priority is seamless integration and alignment of perspectives from a broad set of stakeholders: Business Partners, Product Managers, Developers and technical experts. In this role, you will:
- Own the roadmap and releases by prioritizing continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of problems and needs.
- Accountable for the end user high level adoption of the solution.
- Engage frequently with the development team; facilitate discussions, provide clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; contributes to design activities and decisions.
- Collaborate with UX in design decisions, demonstrating deep understanding of technology stack and impact on final product.
- Collaborate with business functional owners to leverage the broader use-cases available as outcomes of capabilities developed/managed through assigned products
- Own and manage the backlog; continuously order and prioritize to ensure that 1-2 sprints/iterations of backlog are always ready
- Develop & execute necessary project plans and financial budgets in accordance with assigned products
- Own and lead Applications support for assigned product(s), working with and leading RTS teams, business users and leaders through any product or process topics, ensuring a successful business outcome
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Significant relevant professional experience.
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems
- Demonstrate expert level skill in problem decomposition and ability to navigate through ambiguity, skilled in documenting problem statements and estimating efforts
- Demonstrate superior persuasion and influencing skills that ensure alignment between customer, product manager and engineering team
- Demonstrates knowledge on technical topics, such as caching, APIs, data transfer, scalability, and security
- Skilled in negotiation to align stakeholders and communicate a single synthesized perspective to the scrum team. Balances value propositions for competing stakeholders
- Demonstrates knowledge of the competitive environment
- Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices
- Demonstrates curiosity of investigating and testing new technologies in the market to help make buy vs build recommendations, scope MVPs, and to drive market timing decisions
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to build strong partnerships across multiple functions to achieve outcomes
- Strong knowledge of Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and coding principles
- Ensure product management processes and practices are followed
- Demonstrated experience working in Agile & lean environment
Personal & leadership attributes:
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with & lead multi-cultural and remote teams often comprising of members of separate organizations to coordinate day-to-day execution as per outlined plan
- Continuous improvement mindset. Proactively identifies and removes obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
- Influences through others; builds direct and "behind the scenes" support for ideas
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with functional and technical teams
What can we offer?
- Career growth opportunity
- Opportunity for process improvement/simplification/standardization
- Professional and personal development trainings
- Enthusiastic team with supportive leaders
- Multicultural and diverse environment
- A pleasant and modern working environment, including gym, cafeteria and a medical centre located on the office campus
- Good public transportation and free parking
- Flexible working hours
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Marketing, Media, PR
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with 'Jelentkezem' button underneath.