WHC Diák Iskolaszövetkezet
Digital Technology Intern – Data & Analytics PMO (WHC02886) - Diákmunka
Our partner is part of a global organization which goal is to harness the earth’s most abundant resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water – to power the world’s biggest economies and the most remote communities. With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products, grid solutions and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world.
- Help to define and implement a strategic plan for each of the tools supported by the team such as upgrade and capacity planning, performance review processes
- Identify areas of improvement such as automation opportunities, data cleansing and coordinating execution for implementation
- Identify areas of improvement related to SOX audit tasks and coordinate execution to get them implemented
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program at an accredited university in IT/ STEM subject
- Active ongoing studies at least for another 6 months
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- Advanced MS Office Knowledge
- Openness to developing technical and professional skills
- Desire to learn from the best in the industry and work on a suitable project with the help of a task manager and mentor
Build your career as a student!
- Flexible working hours, home office availability
- Gross 1800 HuF/hour salary
- Long-term internship opportunity
- Providing internship certification
- Development of data analytics skills, use of data visualization tools, learning about ITIL processes, gaining IT project management experience in a multinational environment
Állás, munka területe(i):
- Egyéb szakmunka
Jelentkezés az állásra:
Jelentkezni a lenti "Jelentkezem" gombra kattintva tud.