We are looking for a
Digital Product Owner - 000000233869
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
The person filling this position works in close cooperation to internal departments – digital performance and self-care team, IT, Business Transformation, BI, etc. – and external vendors.
The main KPI is the on-time and high quality delivery of Vodafone projects affected by the products what the owner is responsible for.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Focus on making and keeping the product a success by ensuring that it offers a strong value proposition to the customers and that it creates the desired business benefits
- Is responsible for maximizing the value of the product by working together with business, IT and vendor representatives
- Makes decisions regarding product priorities
- Strategic responsibilities include deciding on the product strategy, developing the product roadmap, and managing the stakeholders
- Tactical duties are managing the development priorities, writing user stories, and working with the development team
- Ensures transparency into the upcoming works
- Inspects the product progress at the end of every Sprint and has complete authority to accept or reject work done
- Communicates status internally & externally
- Responsible for the proper product documentation
- In a close cooperation with IT OPS team responsible for trouble ticket monitoring and elimination
- In a close cooperation with UX team the product owner is responsible to ensure the best user experience with the product
- Provide end to end project management
- Drive and ensure timely delivery of digital scope elements of development projects.
- Define and finalize the digital scope of development projects
- Prepare price/cost analyses
- Participate and manage local and global product/proposition development projects, represent Vodafone Hungary business objectives
- Responsible to build seamless online customer flow
- Use case/user story based requirement specification
- Create and maintain the online use case and capability list
- Improve the online capability to provide the best online solution for Vodafone customers, and help the related departments with online capabilities to deliver their monthly online targets
- Define and compare reports on existing services to understand product performance
- Participate in development of VFHU digital strategy
- Recommend actions to improve online capabilities, performance
- Manage internal communication about online development projects and other project activities
- Understand revenue streams, associated costs and business potentials of business services
- Create and maintain the online use case and capability catalogue
- Build business cases to evaluate local market opportunities and support sound decision making mechanism
- Ensure system enhancements and modifications are in accordance to company objectives
- Evaluate online related technical proposals during proposition development from business objective point of view
Project tracking and reporting Business as usual
We are looking for you if you have:
- Proven experience of managing large, cross-functional projects
- Hands on experience with project management tools (e.g.: Jira) is an advantage
- Strong IT and technical understanding and knowledge
- Experience of budgetary planning and control
- Commercial affinity
- Strong planning and analytical skills, ability to synthesise based on fragmented data
- Pragmatic approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, fluent English
- Telecoms/mobile communications sector knowledge
- Computer Science or Business Economics or Marketing degree
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1096 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.