Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, it operates a fleet of 112 Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft, and offers more than 600 routes from 25 bases, connecting 146 destinations across 44 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of over 4,500 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of more than 34 million passengers in the past 12 months. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ and is included in the FTSE 250 and FTSE All-Share Indices. Wizz Air is registered under the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Operational Safety Audit (IOSA), the global benchmark in airline safety recognition. The company recently received the highest 7-star safety rating by airlineratings.com, a world’s only safety and product rating agency, as well as was named 2017 - European Airline of the Year by Aviation 100, a renown annual publication that recognizes the year’s most outstanding performers in the aerospace industry.
Digital Platforms and Change Manager
Purpose of the position:
Deliver best in class digital platforms for the Internal Communications, Marketing, HR and Customer experience business functions. The position will report to the head of IT Services and will be based in Budapest.
- Be the primary strategic business partner of the above departments in digital matters.
- Continuously formulate and deliver digital platforms.
- Utilise his/her strong IT technical background when it comes to system implementations and IT team management within WizzAir.
- Provide direction, leadership and coordination within the digital delivery team, adopt business growth enable technologies and processes.
- Deliver IT projects on budget on time, take ownership on relevant budget, manage vendors (tendering and selections process).
- The job holder should drive the digital transformation to improve the efficiency of the entire organization by creating the core foundation of future systems, implementing automation initiatives and creating a frictionless employee lifecycle management.
- Consultant mindset: requires strategic thinking and experience with process change management.
- The role works together directly and on a day to day basis with his/her business partners: head of, and managers of the business functions; on cross functional projects and internal IT matters with the other IT and digital managers. Also, the manager will ensure the necessary internal and external IT resources to carry out projects.
- Drive the change within the business (IT systems, processes, implementations).
- 5-8 years of IT project management experience
- Min. BSc degree in computer science
- Ability to select new software applications that aid productivity
- Ability to design, test, and troubleshoot applications
- Ability to record, track, correspond, and document resolution of user/application problems
- Ability to evaluate and interpret end user requirements to specify appropriate systems and/or applications solutions
- Work experience in a multicultural environment, pro-active attitude
- Ability to lead a team of IT professionals and provide them with necessary guidance from time-to-time
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Possess good communication skills. He/she must be capable of making presentations
- Ability to set priorities, work under pressure
- Flexible, self-motivated, a change leader who is passionate about digitalization
- IT Development
- Project Management
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
If you are interested in the position,
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please apply here, and attach your CV in English and the copy of your highest finalized degree.