Being one of Hungary’s leading mobile operators, Telenor Hungary offers innovative products and services to its customers. If you would like to work on exciting projects in a great team and an inspiring environment, join us! We are more than a 1,000 people working as one team to provide a no-compromise Hipernet experience to all.
Join Telenor Hungary and contribute to our common goals as
Digital Media Lead.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading digital media planning and buying
- Creating and executing paid media strategy for programmatic and ppc campaigns, participating in long term online sales strategy planning
- Defining strategic and tactical actions to reach company goals and translating company ambitions into digital media KPI-s
- Representing the area in strategic projects of the company independently on senior level
- Driving business development in the field of paid media
- Process optimization, making proposals for new ways of paid media campaign management to improve results
- Bringing recommendations for A/B tests, creative formats, segmentation
- Representing the team in the Contextual Campaign Management program of the company
- Participating in creation and presenting postbuy analysis each month, drawing conclusions and lessons learnt
- Helping in monthly and annual media and budget planning, providing advice on media mix
- Reaching out to and negotiating 3rd party data and private marketplace deals
- Taking part in negotiation with agency on nego display deals
- Staying up to date with latest trends and innovations in ad and marketing technology
We need You, if you are/have…
- BA/BSc degree
- 5+ years of experience in paid media (ppc and programmatic) campaign management
- Experience in media and budget planning and paid media strategy execution
- Minimum 1 year of people management experience is an advantage
- Advanced language skills in English and Hungarian
- Hands on experience with Google Ads, DV360 and Campaign Manager, Facebook Business Manager and Adform
- DSPs, DMPs and any Brand Satety tool knowledge, affinity for advertisement and marketing technology
- Experience in Google Analytics or other online analytical tool
- Worked on private marketplace deals previously
- Experience in affiliate marketing is a plus
- Analytical and data driven mindset and result oriented attitude
- Ability to define tracking and tag management requirements
- Ability to keep focus and set priorities
Adapting to the new situation created by the coronavirus pandemic, we work mostly from home.
In addition to a performance bonus, private health insurance and the use of sports facilities, our colleagues are also provided with unlimited Hipernet.
Our HQ in Törökbálint is one of the country’s most state-of-the-art office buildings now featuring also a garden office. It can be reached in 20 minutes from Újbuda-központ or Déli railway station.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Media Planner, Consultant
- Project Manager
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!