Come and join the 120-year-old team of Gedeon Richter Plc., the leading pharmaceutical company of Hungary and the region!
Our founder, Gedeon Richter's dream of a successful international pharmaceutical company still lives today. We make it come true every day as we discover new active ingredients, experiment with new therapies, introduce new medicines and produce them in high quality, along with our traditional formulations. We help people lead a better and more complete life all around the world.
We are hiring an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to help us keep growing.
Digital marketing specialist
- Develop and communicate website vision, including plans to stay on top of leading trends and utilize new technologies;
- develop product site launch plans and lead them during implementation;
- analyze campaigns and website performance and update campaign calendar and website roadmap to reflect new insights;
- overall onsite coordination of commerce activities with other functions (marketing, merchandising, customer services. analytics, customer experience, etc.)
- optimize and manage documentation of digital commerce processes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years working experience in a similar role;
- degree in marketing, business or IT;
- experience with online campaigns, web development, social media campaigns, etc.;
- experience with Ecommerce / digital environment and mobile apps;
- knowledge of the prevailing web, mobile, and social media technologies and trends;
- understanding of Web Security Standards, CDN concepts and Performance Monitoring tools;
- proficient English both written and oral;
- a strong understanding of the marketing campaign process and project management;
- team-player mindset, can-do attitude.
- Wide range of benefits;
- great opportunity for professional development in an innovation driven department;
- career growth and advancement opportunities;
- great reputation at a well established pharmaceutical firm;
- excellent work life balance, family friendly company culture (e.g.: company nursery);
- gym, pool, sport courts for free time activities.
How to apply:
Should you be interested in the role, please send your CV to us.