Digital Marketing Assistant
Unwrap your future today with a ‘sweet’ opportunity representing Felföldi brands.
Felföldi Confectionary Ltd. is a Hungarian family-owned company offering quality confectionery, bakery and snack production globally. Felföldi’s mission is to deliver happiness with a personal touch on a global scale – with a winning combination of tradition, fun, and innovation. Since moving into the market over 30 years ago, Felföldi has gone from strength to strength and today encompasses a great brand portfolio including Quick Milk Magic Sipper, Classic Kitchen and Let’s Cheese!
This role is ideal for an enthusiastic, energetic and dedicated candidate who is keen to be an integral part of the digital marketing of a strong regional retail business whilst developing their marketing expertise and working knowledge. You’ll have some experience and understand how digital marketing can drive forward business and customer engagement but also be willing to learn and ready to take on new challenges.
Your role will be to support the Marketing department in the planning and operation of Webs social media accounts; assisting with maintaining content on the e-commerce website; and general marketing and event administration.
- Pitch, edit, and produce highly – shareable, social-first content that drives new audiences through Facebook and Instagram Stories.
- Monitor & research consumer conversations, competition, industry, creative trends and ideate breakthrough social activations, content inspirations and productions.
- Assist Marketing Manager with daily engagement and copywriting
- Support the team with administrative functions, including data management and project organization.
- Conduct market research and analyse marketing surveys.
- Employ online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
- Prepare promotional presentations and organize promotional events.
- Write marketing literature for company brochures and press releases.
- Knowledge of social media, including a mastery of trends and verbiage on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Strong writing and copyediting skills in addition to creative, out of the box thinking and solid judgment
- Ability to take direction and work in a dynamic environment
- A positive, playful disposition (no haters)
- Discretion and a professional demeanor; sound judgment
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized; keen attention to detail
- Dependable, punctual and resourceful
- Must be fluent in English and possess decent writing skills
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Professional Assistant
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Debrecen, 4030 Keleti Ipartelep utca 6.
How to Apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (in English) plus cover letter and salary expectations. Please be advised that this is a rolling recruitment: We will conclude the process once the right person has been selected for the job.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, we will only contact those who we decide to interview. Only candidates authorized to work in Hungary without any restrictions should apply.