Our client is active in the building and construction industry across multiple continents.
- Maintain, prioritise and optimise digital channels that our client is active on, with special focus on CRM and e-Commerce
- Participate in multiple local and regional campaigns through adaptation of the focussed digital channels at the same time in close collaboration with the responsible project manager and agile hub-teams and ensure that campaign goals and KPIs are met
- Coordinate with multiple external and internal stakeholders; i.e. sales, digital agency & digital marketing peers of key accounts (e.g. wholesalers)
- Close cooperation with local Sales teams for maximum utilization of focussed digital channels
- Marketing or business-related degree or equivalent professional qualification is a minimum, additional education in digital marketing is desired
- Proficiency in digital content management, all types of social activity, as well as Google
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing email marketing, social media, Conversion Rate Optimization, personalization, lead management and webshop administration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and language proficiency in English
What we offer:
At our client, they engage and collaborate with city leaders, engineers, planners and installers to help make cities future-proof and buildings comfortable and energy-efficient. As a pioneer in sustainable water infrastructure, they focus on creating positive change in the world, guided by their purpose of Building Healthy, Sustainable Environments.
They want to build a team of champions. That’s why our client is currently looking for a (Digital Marketer) to join their team at (in Zsámbék). If you want to make a difference and work for a purpose-led company, please read on.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing