Would you like to work for one of the leading mobile telecommunications companies in the Hungarian market? Here’s your chance to do your day-to-day work on exciting projects in a professional and inspiring environment. There is more than 1000 of us, yet we work as a team to provide a no-compromise Hipernet experience to all. Be a member of our community; share your ideas, bring your knowledge and be fully yourself with us!
Join Telenor Hungary an
Digital Capabilities Group Manager
Join the Digital Channels & Sales Department of Telenor as Digital Capabilities Group Manager and contribute to become the fastest growing telco in Hungary. Join us to deliver data driven solutions to improve the overall digital experience! Our leader of Digital Capability team got promoted to drive a regional program and left behind an amazing team and challanging tasks. We are looking for a customer oriented leader to support the realisation of the company strategy in agile WoW.
What’s the job about?
This team is responsible to create best in class customer experience on Telenor.hu and MyTelenor selfcare ecosystem. We are creating new functionalities working closely with our IT department on delivering quarterly product backlogs. Your job will be to translate our business initiatives to IT language, represent the digital domain in company projects and get the support of stakeholders while being able to inspire your team.
How would the new leader contribute to the team’s success?
People management & organisational development:
- Drives the transformation process to agile product development way of work within the area
- Ensures technical, organisational and other conditions are available for the teams to deliver in agile methodology
- Acts as an ambassador and supports the switch to agile WoW within the organisation
- Supports team and individual development processes
- Creates a vision and ensures it’s execution according to agreed strategy
- Oversees and optimise the work of team members
- Represents the interests of the area during the everyday operation
Conversion rate optimisation:
- Applies digital data in everyday development processes
- Implements changes based on CRO findings to improve customer experience and boost the transaction capabilities of the touchpoints
- Enables the realisation of CRO related development processes
- Improves SEO related capabilities of the touchpoints
Digital experience & capability development:
- Creates vision and executes developments on Telenor’s digital sales & care ecosystem
- Ensure customer focused capability improvements of Telenor’s digital touchpoints with special focus on it’s online services (CMS, netshop & selfcare) and the MyTelenor application
- Oversees the work of the agile squads led by Product Owners and ensures their on-time delivery by applying service design principles and agile methodology
- Participates in strategic corporate projects in the role required to best facilitate results for digital touchpoints
- Secures the daily operation of Telenor’s digital touchpoints
- Vendor management including budget handling and end-to-end project management
- Aligns strategy and team ambitions with department stakeholders, project managers, business analysts and architects
- Monitors overall e-commerce performance, product availability and delivery stability, coordinates with relevant teams to ensure stable performance and minimize fraud
- Maintain awareness of competitor digital touchpoints and global industry trends and apply experience
Required skills and knowledge:
- Proven track record in digital capability developments
- Excellent business skills
- Strong stakeholder management & communication skills both in English
- Ability to drive multiple big projects and prioritise tasks based on business value
Adapting to the new situation created by the coronavirus pandemic, we work from home every Monday and Friday.
In addition to a performance bonus, private health insurance and the use of sports facilities, our colleagues are also provided with unlimited Hipernet.
You will have the opportunity to work with a knowledgable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team while creating an impact on how Telenor is handling its customers on its digital channels.
Our HQ in Törökbálint is one of the country’s most state-of-the-art office buildings now featuring also a garden office. It can be reached in 20 minutes from Újbuda-központ or Déli railway station.
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
2045 TÖRÖKBÁLINT, PANNON út 1.
How to apply
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.