Make a personal impact at one of the world’s most global banks.
Take part in the dynamic expansion of our Citi Finance Team in Budapest. If you are ready for a career in Financial Technology & Automation and look for exciting opportunities in an actively growing department, join us as a
Digital Automation & Data Transformation Specialist
Working at Citi Finance takes you to the heart of the world-class financial institution, active in more than 160 countries, covering a wide range of activities from traditional banking to investment banking, where you will find creative, visionary and entrepreneurial thinkers like you.
Our mission is to provide insight and analytics to senior management, business management and regulators in more than 50 countries across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
We have a broad range of opportunities available at various levels of seniority.
As a Digital Automation & Data Transformation Specialist you will
- work with stakeholders in Finance to develop and deploy digital solutions that simplify or fully automate the creation of financial reports for internal use or for financial regulators
- design and develop automation solutions with data transformation and visualisation tools (e.g. KNIME, PowerBI) and automation scripts (e.g. Excel VBA, Python)
- identify opportunities with efficiency improvement potential and resolve problems using autonomous judgment as part of an empowered self-organizing team
- mentor colleagues on the use of digital technology tools, upskill non-technical Finance team members and facilitate handover of developed solutions
- develop solutions using agile development approach without compromising quality, modularity and maintainability
Benefits and development
- opportunity to widen your knowledge of the banking industry
- long-term career path across geographies and business lines inside and outside of Finance
- friendly work atmosphere
- competitive compensation package
- state-of-the-art work environment
- flexible work arrangements
- university/college degree – preferably in Business, Economics or Technology, Data Science related field
- 4+ years experience in field related to role (e.g. Finance, Reporting, Accounting, Controlling, Technology)
- knowledge or prior experience with any of data analytics/visualization/automation/programming tools
- any knowledge of Data Transformation tools (KNIME, Alteryx, Talend, PowerBI) is an advantage
- experience in Excel VBA, Python, C, C++, C#, MS Access, SQL is an advantage
- fluent English knowledge & passion to pick up new tools and skills
- strong time-management, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- excellent organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- Project Management
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1044 Budapest, Váci út 80.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please ensure to attach your CV or apply through Workday with the "Jelentkezem" button.