We are looking for a
DevOps Engineer - 000000100044
Your place in the team:
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- A passion for automation and agile methods.
- Has strong infrastructure and operational experience.
- Brings operability as an aspect into DevOps, agile projects.
- Demonstrated experience operating automated build, deploy and release management systems and tools
- Experience in deployment and ensuring high availability of applications, services.
- Expert-level competency of Git (merging, branching, best practices), deep administrative knowledge of source code version control systems.
- Experience with production application systems monitoring, performance optimization, root cause analysis, and advanced troubleshooting
- Strong working knowledge with scripting languages, specifically shell, Perl and Python.
- Experience with containerization tools like Docker
- Experience automating the provisioning of cloud infrastructure (Terraform, Packet,..)
- Cloud (using IaaS and PaaS) experience desirable
- Experience automating the configuration of servers / virtual machines (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- A solid understanding of the Unix/Linux operating system and networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, SSH, NFS,..)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Collaborate with developers and architects or support and improve SCM/Build & Deployment tooling for continuous integration, automated testing and automated self-service release management.
- Actively and effectively cooperates with his/her internal (local, regional, global) and external contacts and stakeholders
- Maintain good working relationship with all parties throughout various level of the organization
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Keep company policies and procedures
We are looking for you if you have:
- BSc. in Computer Engineering
- Minimum three years demonstrated working experience in Linux/Unix operating environment.
- Strong experience, commitment in DevOps based working, strong knowledge of DevOps methodologies and processes.
- Technical awareness and ability to quickly understand new technologies
- Highly motivated, autonomous individual with strong methodological background and focus on business needs
- Analytical skills, thoroughness and attention to details
- Fluent English
- Experience in in project, delivery or quality management is an advantage
- ITIL certificate is an advantage
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1096 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.