Our Partner offers industrial robots in a wide range of versions with various payload capacities and reaches.
The company offers you the best opportunities for your development and long-term prospects.
- technical coordination and mentoring of DevOps team,
- negotiate requirements with head of IT infrastructure and keeping contact with development teams,
- support VCS related (Azure DevOps, JFrog Artifactory) requests via ticket system,
- resolve CI/CD pipeline (Azure Pipeline, TeamCity) related problems,
- supporting version control systems related requests (Git, TFVC),
- server monitoring experience (Kibana),
- automated software provisioning, configuration management and application deployment tool (Ansible, Docker).
- experience in team coordination and technical leading of 2-5 team members,
- min. 3 - 4 years experience in DevOps or software development domain,
- moderate experience with network security,IT automation,
- experience in software configuration management,
- ability to negotiate requirements,
- advantage technical coordinator, scrum master, team leadership,
- fluent English and as an advantage German.
What we offer:
- bilingual work environment
- home office
- international projects
- competitive salary and benefits
- cafeteria, 13. months salary, annual bonus
- flexible working hours
- recreational opportunities
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- IT Security
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- 3-5 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!