One Identity is an award-winning security software provider offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most common and most challenging IT security problems.
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps team in Budapest.
If you are ...
- Passionate to create automation tools for the developer teams
- Take ownership of your work and challenge technical decisions
- A creative problem solver with an analytical mind
- Able to get enthusiastic and make others enthusiastic
- Eager to learn the cutting edge solutions in the DevOps world
You would most probably enjoy working with the team.
- Participate in architectural and technical decisions that impact development environment
- Develop and maintain automation tools to support the development infrastructure: Python, PowerShell, Shell (Bash)
- Happy to participate in maintaining the developer's infrastructure (Linux, Windows, Jira, Git, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Configuration Management, in-house tools ...)
- Work in close cooperation with the product development teams
- Proactively support the teams to solve their DevOps problems (even those they weren’t aware of)
- Continuously improve your and your teammates' skills
- Bachelor's degree or solid work experience
- Software development with scripting experience (Python, PowerShell, Bash)
- Good knowledge of Linux. Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Experience with distributed system development and operation
- Knowledge of a distributed revision control system
- Continuous integration experience
- Experience in at least one of the server virtualization or container technologies: Docker, VMware, Hyper-V, AWS, Azure
- Comfort in a team where people have mixed skills
- Open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Confident level of English and Hungarian
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Openness to new experiences and to learn DevOps skills
One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure in order to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With a rapidly expanding global team, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
- Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Állás, munka területe(i):
- IT üzemeltetés, Telekommunikáció
- Hálózati és Rendszermérnök
- IT programozás, Fejlesztés
- Programozó, Fejlesztő
- Tesztelő, Tesztmérnök
- 1-3 év szakmai tapasztalat
- Angol (Középfok/kommunikációképes szint)
- Teljes munkaidő
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
To apply please click the “Jelentkezem” button below.
One Identity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: One Identity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at One Identity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. One Identity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. One Identity encourages applicants of all ages.