Volcano product family provides a complete top-down solution for vehicle network and design integration. We are looking for a passionate candidate to join our dynamically growing team located in Budapest who is helping us to create superior-quality automotive software solutions addressing the needs of the current car makers and their suppliers.
- Configure and support the local and server-based development tools.
- Design and implement new methods to analyze and verify components of complex
- automotive products (static analysis, memory consumption, performance measurements)
- Update, maintain and improve existing C and Java test frameworks.
- Participate in everyday development flow from requirement management to document generation to release packaging.
- You know and like Python.
- You can work in diverse environment of several programming and scripting languages.
- You can solve completely different type of issues from one day to the next.
- You don't mind solving small issues every day, while working on a greater change.
- You can listen and talk to the end user – who is a SW developer in the next room.
- Your English is good, especially written.
- You accept the constraints of safety and quality imposed by the automotive industry.
- GNU make, shell scripts, Perl scripts, batch files.
- Cygwin, MinGW and other ports of GCC for Windows, from compiler to debugger server.
- Git, Gerrit, GitLab as revision control and review systems.
- Jenkins/Hudson continuous integration server.
- Klocwork, QAC, Sonar or other static analysis tools for either C/C++ or Java.
- Jira, Bugzilla: as user, as plugin developer, as remote API developer.
- Eclipse as a Java or C/C++ development tool, and as a rich client platform.
- UML or visualization tool
- Technically challenging tasks of present automotive industry
- Superior work place and friendly environment
- Cafeteria (Life and Health insurance, Voluntary Pension Fund, Erzsebet Voucher)
- Parking (car, motorcycle, cycle)
- Flexible working time
- Competitive salary with benefits
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Budapest, 1037 Montevideo utca 2.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are a dedicated and self-motivated individual who enjoys working in an energetic team, please send your application in English.