Would you like to work for one of the leading mobile telecommunications companies in the domestic market? Here’s your chance to do your day-to-day work on exciting projects in a professional and supporting working environment. There is more than 1000 of us, yet we work as a team to deliver an uncompromising Hipernet experience. Be a member of our community, and bring your ideas, knowledge and yourself!
Join Telenor Hungary as a
As Device Analyst your key responsibilities will include:
- As part of the Device team, supporting handset pricing and portfolio managers with analysis and recommendation making based on outputs
- Developing and automatize existing device related models
- Making pricing tracking and comparisons on Hungarian market
- Preparing presentations to explain the results of analysis in an easy to understand way until top management level
- Making an easy-to-use structure of existing raw reports, including dashboards and graphic overview
- Using data from other areas (retail, segment, P&L, etc.) and aligning them with device reports to create 360 analysis of the business
- Preparing regular and ad hoc analyzed information on device and accessory sales
- Supporting yearly target setting process by maintaining and handling target model
The ideal candidate has:
- College or university degree (preferably Economics, Mathematics or specialized in analytics)
- 1-3 years of experience (but if You would start Your career now, Your application is also welcomed)
- Relevant experience either within telecommunication, device manufacturing or other manufacturing industry is a plus
- Very strong MS Excel skills including functions, macros, graphic analysis
- Confident skills in MS PowerPoint and ability to present data
- Ability to work very precisely, with attention to details
- Interest in understanding business logic and ability to transform it into easy-to-use excel models
- SQL, SAP or CIS knowledge is an advantage
- Process orientated mindset with the ability to understand the big picture while paying attention to details
We are looking for a colleague for a definite period of 1 year.
What’s in it for You?
Adapting to the new situation created by the coronavirus pandemic, we work from home every Monday and Friday to secure our colleagues’ safety.
We consider learning and personal growth a priority; our annual Learning Day event is dedicated to develop and inspire our colleagues.
We are a family-friendly workplace with a spacious and modern office building, which can be reached with our company buses in 20 minutes from Újbuda-központ or Déli railway station. It makes us immensely proud that we opened our Garden Office at Telenor House, where we can work outdoors.
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Education, Research, Science
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!