Development project manager
Company & Department Profile
Digital department is responsible for developing and maintaining all RTL relevant digital products, services.
We are seeking a qualified senior technical project manager who has experience managing medium to large scale media technology projects involving frontend, backend, cms and integration developments. This PM will work with a pool of software developer vendors to effectively deliver projects, establish processes, and institute both tactical and strategic changes. This will require varying degrees of involvement from driving day-to-day progress to overall program status reports.
This candidate will work closely with many different areas of the organization including Sales department, Communications and marketing department, programing department and operational support functions. This role requires the PM establishing themselves with key stakeholders as a reliable source of truth which will necessitate having an understanding of the subject matter from both a broad and detailed point of view. It will require excellent customer service and communication skills with the ability to multi-task and be able to self-prioritize.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proven execution of complex/large IT/Digital media projects
- 3-5 years of experience in IT/Development project management
- 1+ years of experience in video streaming projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Informational Technology
- Deep experience on the field of integrated systems and in system integration projects
- Performs as a project stakeholder, and partners with engineering and operations teams across technology disciplines for success
- Excellent project scheduling and estimation skills
- Manages the project plan, and tracks risks, issues, dependencies
- Ensures plan is executing as needed, and escalates technical and procedural issues in a timely manner
- Exercises pragmatism in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Delivers management project status reports and presentations
- Facilitates budgeting/cost analysis/funding requests
- Facilitates cross-disciplinary coordination
- Facilitates the defining / revising of operational processes
- Must be detail-oriented, very organized and value the integrity of the data
- Maintains precise, accurate and timely meeting documentation, and is adept at actively tracking/managing follow ups
- Proficiency in standard project management tools (MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including effectively articulating the message in a clear and concise fashion which is audience appropriate
- Customer service-oriented
- Infrastructure integration and adoption management with understanding of recovery planning, testing and documentation requirements
- Web frontend and backend technical knowledge
- Understanding of video streaming technology, products and market
- Understanding Digital Media Technologies, Web- and app development domains
- Proven track record in B2B and B2C web application testing and release projects
- Fluent English is required
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Project Management
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Project Manager
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1222 Nagytétényi út 29.
How to apply/ contact information:
By submitting your job application for this position, you give your consent to M-RTL Zrt. to record and process your personal data contained in the aforementioned application for communication and workforce selection purposes during the selection process.
If you are interested in the position above, please send your resume by clicking the "Jelentkezem" button with the position in the subject line.