Development Engineer - Product Data Engineer
Do you have experience and like working with product data? And would you like an exciting and challenging position where you, as part of an self-organizing agile team, work with all phases of product / solution development and maintenance?
What is the job about?
If you take up this challenge you will be based in Székesfehérvár, Hungary and join Electronics in Industry product development together with +40 other colleagues located in Denmark, Hungary and Germany. You will get to work with a number of skilled and dedicated engineers and technicians working in agile cross-functional teams. Agile teams that are stable and empowered as part of a general Agile setup with a program and release management mindset. Your direct report will be Capability Manager for Electronics in Industry Per Kjertan Thamsen located in Denmark.
“You will join a successful global company that is in the middle of a digital and agile transformation. You will get to work with the latest technology within mechatronic solutions, and you will get the opportunity to combine and make full use of your curiosity, cooperative and engineering capabilities” Per says.
Your primary tasks involve but not limited to:
- The Agile team you will be part of is allocated to a Motor product line in Industry having the full End to End responsibility for a number of products and solutions
- The Agile team is to a high degree self-organized, so it will be up to the agile team itself, including the Scrum Master, to find out how to utilize your experience and skills the best way in relation to the tasks that the team must solve in the sprint to come
- Contribute to the team’s deliveries using relevant office applications (i.e. excel, Catia, SAP etc.) by applying Engineering skills especially with the area of product Data
- Conduct analysis to support product data maintenance to secure product information is unambiguous
- Handle day to day tasks supporting the technical documentation work in the team
- In this position, a challenge will be to find the optimal solutions which meets our high quality standards and at the same time is cost effective
“As a person, you are proactive and enjoy working with others. This is important since you will be collaborating with your colleagues in the agile team, but also across the general product development organisation and external partners. Also, in your daily work, you are both pragmatic when we need a solution fast, but you also thrive doing in-depth research and development to find more long-term and durable solutions,” Zoltán says.
What do you need to apply?
- A Master or Bachelor Engineering degree or similar education
- Speak and write English and Hungarian at a good level
- Technical knowledge with product development
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Experience with job relevant tools (e.g. 3D CAD preferable Catia)
- Experience in using simulation tools for relevant specialist area like (Tools like Ansys)
- Very experienced with Microsoft Excel
- Experience in ERP systems preferably SAP especially the Product Master Data part
- An understanding of Agile work principles is an advantage
- Ability to do constant follow up on collaboration partners like suppliers
- Ability to work together with colleagues in any functions of the organization
- Structured and conscientious – ensuring high quality and timely deliverables
- Analytic team player with ability to handle more tasks simultaneously
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in an international team
- Sport facilities (gym & squash)
- Flexible working-time, Home Office
- Family friendly, environmentally aware employer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Hungarian (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your English resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.
We look forward to hearing from you.