Planning one representing a world standard and production processes move onto Hungary from Germany. We are looking for new colleagues, who are creative, desire to create and to grow for the above mentioned position:
Development Engineer For Embedded Software Products
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Preparing and documenting specifications based on requirements.
- Implementing draft software components (in C-language).
- Drafting and completing module and integration tests.
- Diploma in electrical engineering or IT engineering
- Knowledge of microcontrollers
- Knowledge and active use of C-programming language for embedded microcontroller systems
- Solid English skills
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work in an international team
- Good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of communication or diagnostic protocols in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR
- Knowledge of process sequences in software development in the automotive industry
- Knowledge and use of upgrading systems
- Understanding of continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Understanding of devices for code decryption
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, Python)
- German skills
- Innovative products, technologies and solutions
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Participation in international projects
- Professional development opportunities
- Electrical Engineer
- Special Engineering Areas
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
1238 Budapest, Helsinki str 105.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the above position, apply now and please send your hungarian and english CV to us.