Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks, and serves 45 of the world's top 50 operators, as well as over one third of the world's population. We are committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
Our products and solutions include wireless products, core network products, network products, application and software, as well as terminals.
At the end of 2014, we had over 150,000 employees. Our global R&D spending reaches 13 % of the annual revenue. In 2014 our revenue reached 46,3 billion USD, a year-on-year increase of 15 %. We started to operate in Hungary in 2005; we have a manufacture centers in Páty and in Komárom as well. We sincerely invite professionals to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com and http://www.huawei.hu
Developer Technical Support Engineer, Huawei Mobile Services
HUAWEI Mobile Service provides comprehensive support to developers in app-development, testing, promotion, and monetization. We leverage HUAWEI's handheld devices, global platform services, and industry resources. We aim to build an open and win-win ecosystem for partners, app developers, and consumers. Developer Program Engineer will help developers to develop their Apps with Huawei IDE, API and give them technical support.
Key tasks include
- Provide technical support to app-developers from communities and businesses
- Assist Huawei’s business partners in developing, launching and maintaining applications in Huawei AppGallery, troubleshooting integrations with Huawei APIs, and use of other developer products online.
- Work with the R&D team, improve and develop app-developer facing products and services such as IDE, API, documents
- Develop tutorial, sample code and technical documents
- Liaison app-developers and Huawei’s development team, focusing on improving the app-developer experience
- 3 years+ experience in developing native apps for Android using Java or Kotlin (ideally both) and App develop project experience is necessary as well.
- In-depth experience with Android software development lifecycle.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to dive into complex code/infrastructures, and find the root cause.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prospect of software developer, able to analysis and resolve development and deployment issues, and provide seamless support to app-developers.
- A degree in science and engineering discipline is essential; studies and interest in the business are desirable.
- Fluent English
What we offer:
We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication company, challenging work and competitive salary package.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/contact information:
Please send your detailed Resume/CV in English via E-Mail (Word 98/2000 or Adobe PDF) (indicating your earliest start date as well as salary expectations). Please be assured your CV containing personal information will be kept confidential and be used only for job match in Huawei. Only candidates meeting the essential job requirements will be considered for the position.