We are Hydro, a global family of 30,000 people, present in a broad range of market segments for aluminium and metal recycling, and energy and renewables, offering a unique wealth of knowledge and competence.
We have a proud history and are committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future by developing natural resources into innovative products and solutions. In doing so, we truly believe that our people matter the most to make the difference.
Click here to explore our world and the heart of our operations.
Developer, ServiceNow Application Management
Hydro Global Business Services (GBS) is an organizational area that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
ServiceNow is a key application for the delivery of GBS services within IT and Finance. The ServiceNow platform is also used on a global level in Hydro. The ServiceNow Enterprise Service Management team is responsible for application management of the ServiceNow platform in Hydro. The team is responsible for Business Relationship Management throughout the ServiceNow lifecycle; service strategy, service design, service transition, service operation, continual service improvement. We are now expanding the team with a senior developer position. As a developer you will be working both closely with the colleagues in the ServiceNow Enterprise Service Management team and you will also be part of our ServiceNow support model with also is including collaboration with external partner and their developer resources.
Area of Responsibility:
- Discussion partner and advisor
- Estimation and execution of developer tasks:
- Application development (Servicenow Scoped application)
- Building integrations between ServiceNow and other application and infrastructure
- Front and backend development within the Servicenow framework.
- Client and server scripting
- 3rd line support
- Experience with Angular JS, Python and REST API
- At least 1 year of experience with the ServiceNow platform and is preferably certified in one or more of its modules
- Experience with mobile app development
- Experience with UX design and front-end development
- Experience working with the Scrum (Agile) development process
- Familiarity with the ITIL framework
- Preferably integration and automation experience, working with integration methods such as API (REST and SOAP), ODBC and XML programming
- Passionate about modern technology and its applications in the business world
- Structured, proactive team player who is eager to learn
- Very good communication skills, active listener
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!