DEVELOPER (MS/ .NET/ AZURE)
We are looking for a Developer to work in the Development Platform Services team (for our insurance customer in Switzerland) and to shape, extend and improve the DevOps toolchain.
Currently this team is driving the IT Transformation to the new IT landscape (Cloud
- Developing extensions / plugins / integrations for Azure DevOps platform
- Providing consulting on DevOps tools chain (Azure DevOps, Docker, etc.)
- Integrate various tools in the DevOps toolchain to accelerate development team's velocity while maintaining high standards for quality and consistency
- Automating technical operations including software configuration
What We Require:
- Strong technical background with development experience (MS/.Net, Windows, Azure DevOps (VSTS / TFS)
- End-to-end understanding of the software development tool chain including build automation, version control, testing, code quality
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, ability to nail down tricky problems
- Ability to drive tasks and deliver on time
What can you learn in this position:
- Working as a DevOps in a Service Team for a powerful organization (2500+ developers, 4000+ pipelines)
- Deep diving in private and public cloud based integration - development
- Containerization and Container Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Infrastructure as a Code and Infrastructure Automation (Puppet, Ansible)
- Infrastructure and Application Security (DevSecOps)
- Agile process (SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Competitive salary and benefit package (cafeteria + annual bonus)
- Family-friendly work environment in a strong global company with home office opportunity
- Free private medical package at Medicover (can include your family members), All You Can Move SportPass and internal sport community
- Training and continuous learning and certification opportunities
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1095 Budapest Soroksári út 44.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply on the career site or simply send your CV.