Do you want to participate in one of the largest O365 introductions in Hungary?
Do you want to work in international projects and develop your English proficiency?
Do you want to be a member of a Central and Eastern European recognized and constantly developing company that will allow you to move on both professional and managerial levels?
Then your place is here in the MOL Service Center team as a Desktop Support Specialist.
Desktop Support Specialist
- Taking part in the desktop and software testing phase and preparation of installation documents. Participating in identifying problems, mainly in the Windows 10 and O365
- Participates in the preparation, testing and distribution of software distribution packages and in preparing documentation
- Involved in identifying and solving problems, making suggestions for improving error handling processes
- Responsible for preparing the deadline in the case management system according to the agreed SLA-s.
- College/University degree in preferably engineering/IT
- 1-3 years of IT experience (similar area)
- Knowledge of Microsoft’s platform, primarily Windows 10, MS SCCM
- Fluent English knowledge
- Experience in Multinational or International enterprise environment
- Self-driven, proactivity, results-oriented work
- Experience with the operation of Windows 10 and O365
- Customer focused thinking, good communication skills
- ITIL v3 basic examination
- Comprehensive, perceptive, structured thinking
What we offer:
- Multinational environment
- Discovering new technologies.
- Participation in international projects
- Young, energetic and professionally prepared team
- Home office option
- Horizontal and vertical forwarding options at Local and Group level
- Vocational training and further training
- Competitive Benefit Package
- Free health filtering programs
- Family and other programs
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.