Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
We are looking for a
Desktop Support Manager - VOD000DFN
for our Technology Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work
Your place in the team
Responsible for all attributes of Office IT related processes and activities across the whole organization of Vodafone Hungary (all locations) and VSSB. Responsible for alignment with Vodafone-Global Office IT organization and policies, IT asset stock handling and management, stakeholder and VIP management. Driving different Office IT related projects, and managing the financial processes of the whole area. Managing the procurement of IT assets.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Management of Office IT teams (19FTE) on different locations (MCC, Haller Garden, VSSB, Miskolc Makropolis)
- Ensure that all subordinates are working effectively and following all technical and business processes
Managing different projects and/or supporting the Office IT related projects and activities
- Carry out performance reviews for subordinates and coach personal development within the teams, effective management of available resources
- Budget management of Office IT related activities including IT, office assets CAPEX/OPEX
- Maintain good working relationship with all parties throughout various level of the organization of Vodafone Hungary
- Perform regular service reviews and operational presentations with key business and technology stakeholders (Business Relationship Management)
- VIP support
- Active and effective management of the following outsourced activities:
- Customer Service Desk and Desk Side Support
- IT Asset management
- Continuous improvement of internal and external processes, activities
- Ensure continuous service improvement Office IT processes and procedures.
- Support new joiners processes
- Perform regular service review meeting on outsourced activities and manage to achieve the service level required by Vodafone Hungary
- Define and monitor service quality measurements, determine any trends and fall-back in major services, drive related root cause analysis and ensure that all required follow-up activities are carried out
- Provide regular and on-demand report on the defined service KPIs
- Optimizing the usability of meeting room infrastructure
- Continuous proof of concept/demo activities with cutting edge technology /supporting the business departments with new technologies
- Alignment with Global-Office IT processes and organization
Process and service ownership
We are looking for you if you have:
- BSc. in Computer/Telecommunication/Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- At least 5 years Desktop Support / Office IT related working experience preferably in telecom
- At least 5 years leadership experience (>10 co-worker)
- Technical awareness and ability to quickly understand new technologies
- Highly motivated, autonomous individual with strong methodological background and focus on business needs
- Fluent English knowledge
- Project and service management experience is an advantage
- Excellent collaboration
- Professional recruitment skillset
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- IT, Telecom Manager
- Project Management
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!