Desktop and Image Management Architect
Secure your tomorrow with Unisys: A great place to learn and grow your career! At Unisys, every associate makes a difference. Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, explore local and global challenges, and solve complex technology issues with creative solutions and diverse teams. You are part of a team that drives change and delivers results on a daily basis. Our success is a direct result of our people.
As part of our drive to develop and enhance our technical support offering from our Budapest office we are recruiting for an End Point Architect.
- Responsibility for Patch Management, Software Distribution, Application Packaging and Image Management
- Analysing and evaluating major system project requirements of considerable complexity
- Reviewing user requirements and providing direction in the identification of problem and potential resolution
- Providing analytical support in the conceptualization, development and implementation of complex, multiple inter-linked systems
- Defining system objectives and preparing system design specifications to meet user requirements and satisfy interface problems
- Formulating logical statements of user requirements and developing solutions through application of systems and methods of engineering techniques
- Recommending corrections in technical applications and analysis based on vendor capabilities
- Performing moderately complex systems modeling, simulation and analysis
- Representing the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects
- Interaction with senior internal and external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations
- Exercising considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment
- Guide the successful completion of major programs and function in a potential project leadership role
- Providing technical consultation to other project teams within the assigned program
Working as part of our growing EMEA Endpoint Operations team within our Unisys Enterprise Solutions unit, your duties will include:
- Hands-on SCCM 2012/CB administration experience with specialization in MDT integration, upgrades, and software deployments
- Image management experience with SCCM 2012/CB
- Strong Microsoft SCCM OSD (Operating System Deployment) knowledge
- Microsoft SCCM 2012/CB technical support experience with advanced knowledge of server and client maintenance, troubleshooting, query writing, and application deployments.
- In-depth Windows 7/10 and Windows Server Active Directory technical support knowledge including Windows registry, file and folder security, local/domain user security, and operating system troubleshooting
- Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, Project, Internet Explorer and VMWare
- Hands-on application packaging experience with Flexera (AdminStudio) tool
- Antivirus and hardware encryption knowledge using Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Management (MBAM) software
- Excellent English skills both written & spoken
- InstallShield, VB Script and / or PowerShell scripting knowledge is an advantage
Why should you join us at Unisys?
We are developing our technical support capability within our central Budapest office. This dedicated technical team has the opportunity to grow as we progress and the potential to work with a number of our major global and European clients. As an employer we will offer career opportunities that encourage learning, promote growth and develop your talent to its fullest. Unisys Budapest is a certified ITIL training center with an appetite to support you in your growth through in house learning courses and certifications. Join us and you will have the opportunity to make an impact and grow professionally!
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.