Our client is a multinational financial company for which we are looking for new candidates for the following opened position:
Derivate Operations Analyst (PE-10087)
What you’ll be doing:
Help create a culture of openness, inclusion and proactive engagement at all levels, developing a “bottom up” approach to problem solving that favors creative, data driven, “outside of the box” solutions.
• Learn to adhere to stringent Operational risk management targets (Key Risk Indicators / Key Process Indicators), working with your manager to resolve and escalate aged or high value items.
• Become a technical expert by actively participating in Technology / Operations meetings, collating and presenting issues requiring remediation and helping ensure strategic projects remain on track.
• Develop strong relationships with external providers, ensuring the company’s value proposition, technology roadmap, industry position is effectively communicated and supported. Participate in regular reviews to ensure the company and our clients receives outstanding levels of service from all third party providers.
What you need to have:
Understanding of financial instruments with an emphasis on derivative products is preferred
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• English language knowledge: negotiation level
• Strong, effective analytical and problem solving skills
• Organized approach to ensure follow up on outstanding issues and identify appropriate action to be taken
• Attention to detail to ensure a high degree of accuracy for all deliverables
• Excellent communication skills to effectively articulate solutions to internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to multi-task and balance requests without losing sight of overall objectives and deadlines
• Exceptional decision making skills and ability to communicate effectively with senior management
• Ability to work in a team environment and build strong relationships with colleagues and external contacts
• Ability to work in a fast paced, rapid changing, deadline driven environment
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Risk Manager
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.