Location: Budapest, Hungary
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
This role will see you working closely with multifunctional team consisting of marketing, sales, finance and logistics department. You will be responsible for ensuring that we have enough products stocked up and available to serve our customers at any time.
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Ensure that we are prepared for new product launches
- Build and track short and midterm category forecasts
- Manage the stock fill rate from logistics standpoint
- Design new product implementation strategy
- Take care of product master data
Apply if you have:
- 2-3 years of experience in demand or supply planning
- Literacy in supply chain SAP modules
- Advanced excel knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent English
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Állás, munka területe(i):
- Szállítás, Beszerzés, Logisztika
- Ellátási lánc
- Logisztikus, Fuvarszervező
- Teljes munkaidő
- 1-3 év szakmai tapasztalat
- Angol - Felsőfok/tárgyalóképes szint
Please send your Cv to „Jelentkezem” button.