Join our team and advance your career as a/an
What do we offer?
If you join us as a Demand Analyst, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain close relationship with Supply Chain, to provide clear insights into Demand Plans, and be the key integration point for supply distruptions, demand control and supply balancing process
- Prepare Production forecasts and analysis to Demand and Sales Managers
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure data is accurately entered and maintained in all systems, minimising errors and resultant financial losses
- Provide accurate information to both business customers and support teams through the correct use of all information technology systems.
- Contribute positively to achieving individual, team and organisational targets.
- Cooperating with and support the Market Cluster Demand Manager to develop the demand planning process and systems for the Market, in line with the regional best practise
- Influencing the Demand Management process that triggers forecast accuracy and hence contribute to customer excellence and to value generation for the company
For a Demand Analyst role, we have the following requirements:
- University or college degree (or equivalent)
- Proven experience in Planning/Forecasting processes within Production, preferably Supply Chain background
- Fluency in English
- Must demonstrate high level of proficiency in Excel and show an intermediate level aptitude for systems applications (SAP or Siebel)
- Very strong analytical skills – able to analyse and summarise complex information and prepared to drive performance improvements
- Good understanding of cross-service functions relating to the business commercial activities
- High degree of energy, stamina and resilience, combined with a “can do” attitude client focused and support oriented
At BP, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are valuable
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- Learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to build a lasting career
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package; company laptop and phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
- Business Supporting Centres
- Logistical Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Analyst
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Supply Chain
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1095 Soroksári út 32-34.
How to apply/ contact information:
We are a global energy business, involved in every aspect of the complex energy system that drives our world. Today’s growing world is demanding more energy, as well as a path to a low carbon future. For more than 100 years, the people of BP have been adapting to the world’s ever-changing demands. At every turn, we’re improving how we deliver heat, light and mobility to help people everywhere keep advancing.
In Hungary, we operate BP’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of BP. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our BP values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of BP. Join our team, and develop your career in a supportive, forward-thinking environment, as we keep advancing together.
If you are interested in this position, learn more on