Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Delivery Project Manager
for our Technology Department
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
End to end delivery of the customer solution, including risks and issues, planning, management of budgets and resources. PMI Level 1-3.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Supports business colleagues at strategic customer meetings and identification of new business opportunities
- Responsible for channelling all the estimation requests into the official VBTS workflow
- Support the BID approval process in all technical aspects
- Responsible for delivering standard customer projects including service transition (handover to operations) on time, quality and budget
- Deliver and maintain the project plan, keeping PM tool up-to-date
- Risk and Issue tracking, mitigation as well as resolution
- Coordinating both internal and external (partners, subcontractors) resources, participating regular meetings
- Delivers regular status updates to customers, account management and VBTS management
- Project management of Gate Approvals, Document Storage and Status Reporting
- Leads project review meetings at customers during delivery phase
- Performing induction trainings for customers upon successful activation
- Ensure customer acceptance, drive acceptance testing
- Continuously improves existing processes
- Identify and implement automation capabilities to accelerate delivery processes through scripting, robotics, etc.
- Perform other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
We are looking for you if you have
- BSc. in Economics/Communication/ICT
- 3-5 years project management experience in technical projects
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Enforcement strength and exceptional negotiating qualities in highly heterogeneous teams taking into account cultural backgrounds
- Assertive personality, good communication skills
- Previous experience in customer facing roles is a must
- Strong verbal and written English and Hungarian knowledge is a must
- Highly motivated, customer focused individual
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!