EVLOS & Partners Kft.
- Lifecycle management of all defects within all development and pre-production environments.
- Lead/chair daily triage calls with representation from Partner, QA/Testing Teams, Technology Development and to provide clear minutes and actions.
- Initiate and manage escalation process for any defects exceeding SLAs.
- Maintaining absolute integrity of the defect database and ensure all changes to defect status are within the guidelines of the defect management process.
- Develop weekly defect status reports and trending reports.
- Identify and implement process & tools improvements for defect prevention and/or to improve defect resolution times.
- Triage defects by assigning appropriate priority, determining ownership of the defect, and routing the defect to the appropriate resource.
- Collaborate with QA/Testing and Release/Change Management teams to maintain awareness of new code changes, new test cycles, ongoing automation test results and new defects, bug fix scheduling and retesting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to interact with various levels within the company.
- Possess the ability to lead and steer defect management meetings to achieve actionable outcomes.
- Possess good working knowledge of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies.
- Demonstrate experience of working in high pressure environments with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to manage repeatable standard processes along with an ability to find, own and resolve ad-hoc issues.
- This role requires the candidate to be an excellent self-starter and be proactive and creative in identifying and clearing obstacles that may delay the defect resolution process.
- Ability to explain technical processes and articulate knowledge of the Defect Management process to a wide audience.
- High comfort level of MS Office and experience with Atlassian Jira
What we offer:
- international working environment
- competitive daily rate
- IT Development
- Project Management
- Tester, Test Engineer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1021 Budapest, Budakeszi út 51d.
How to apply/contact information:
- up-to-date CV
- all inclusive daily rate
- earliest availability