Deep Learning Software Engineer (ADAS)
At our ADAS Competence Center Machine Learning, in the center of Budapest, we are working on the most innovative systems of modern times, the “eye” of autonomous driving. Our aim is to develop deep learning techniques that sense and understand the vehicle environment, based on single cameras or multi-sensor networks.
We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of autonomous driving and to bring deep learning techniques into our camera products: forward looking cameras, surround view cameras, high resolution 3D flash lidar, and sensor fusion systems.
- Deep Learning application framework development
- Implementation of evaluation algorithms, to analyze the performance of Machine Learning methods on both PC hardware and embedded platforms
- Collaboration with international development teams
- University degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) in a technical area: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or related
- Experience in software development, especially algorithm development
- Very good C++ or Python programming skills
- Good command of English language
- Collaborative, open-minded, team player attitude
In addition, it would be beneficial to have:
- Knowledge in Computer Vision, Image Processing, or Machine Learning
- Willingness to travel (less than 10% of the time)
- Experience with agile development methods
- Experience with embedded systems
What we offer:
- Participation in exciting, highly innovative projects with a leading automotive supplier
- Excellent career opportunities in a fast growing business unit
- An inspiring local team, plus collaboration in our international development network
- Attractive working conditions including flex time and home office
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1092 Budapest, Köztelek utca 6.
How to Apply:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.