DEBT AND DERIVATIVES ACCOUNTANT - TREASURY ACCOUNTING OPERATIONS
Debt and Derivatives Accountant, in Treasury Accounting Operations, will be responsible for conducting and monitoring debt and derivatives related finance and accounting operational processes for HQ and product company entities within the Treasury operational accounting center in Budapest. This expert will also be responsible for maintaining and executing controls in compliance with BHGE policies.
- Working with the Treasury Project team to design the debt and derivatives processes in parallel with the implementation of the Treasury Management System (TMS)
- Participate in the testing and the training of the debt and derivatives functionalities of the TMS.
- Carry out agreed end-to end activities for the the debt and derivatives processes under the control of treasury operational accounting center.
- Monitor and execute the day to day operational accounting work in the operational accounting center.
- Set up of applicable account structures and maintain accounting for financial instruments
- Organize, execute and control monthly and quarterly country related close activities, in line with cut off dates and prepare agreed financial reporting schedules for Treasury P&L (FX, derivative gains/losses interest expense, bond amortization) and Balance Sheet (Debt, Derivatives).
- Monitor and update bond premium and discount amortization schedule
- Prepare derivatives reporting needed for hedge accounting process
- Consolidate the financial data necessary to produce both internal and external financial reporting on a timely basis.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for debt and derivative accounts in line with BHGE policies
- Support the preparation of all statutory reporting filings in a timely manner, as required.
- Develop and monitor KPI’s/metrics for the treasury operational processes
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or equivalent required.
- 3+ years of finance experience preferably in Treasury / Oil & Gas field services industry
- Project management and proven problem solving experience is required.
- Experience in international statutory accounting requirements
- Experience of financial instrument accounting strongly preferred.
- Understanding of ASB/IFRS pronouncement.
- Experience of Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- Track record of Process development / improvement desirable
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written. (English language requirement)
- Ability to work to own initiative.
- MS Office skills required.
- ERP / HFM/Essbase experience required.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.