In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as a:
Dealer Commission Associate - Romanian Speaking - 000000209098
You will be responsible for the settlement of commissions for the assigned distribution channels in an accurate and timely manner.
What you will do:
- Enhance the dealer payment process
- Manage internal and external relationships
- Analyze the commission data and initiate projects to improve data quality and processes
- Handle dealer queries (mail, telephone and face-to-face), create and adjust dealer codes
- Participate in local meetings (video conference or face-to-face) to ensure data quality and support new initiatives
- Transfer invoices and credit notes received via e-mail to verify with the usage of the collector
This position is for you if you have:
- Fluent Romanian and at least intermediate English knowledge (both written and oral)
- Experience and knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of MS Access is also an advantage
- If you can write macros and you have some experience with SQL, that’s a huge advantage
- Qualification in economics/finance is also an advantage
- Previous experience gained in a similar role in a multinational environment is nice to have
- Ability to work independently, good analytical and communication skills
Why should you join us:
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Financial Assistant
- Full time
- freshly graduated/career starter
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediary/communicative
- Romanian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
In case you are interested in the above position (or any other Shared Service positions), please apply online by uploading your professional English CV and apply online!