Deal Management Representative supporting UK and Ireland
The Deal Management Team plays a key role in Ecolab’s customer satisfaction and financial performance by supporting sales with expertise in end to end processes, ensuring that quotations and contracts are set up, amended and renewed both in a timely manner and correctly. Besides, the team supports monitoring contract performance and profitability by defining correct scope of the deals.
The Deal Management Team covers all European operations and demonstrates ownership and responsibility of all aspects of the Quote to Cash process within own area of responsibility.
The primary area of support for this position is UK and Ireland.
What you’ll do
- Act as a single point of contact for Sales for contract setup and amendment in SAP
- Support smooth offering, ordering and invoicing process by renewing sales agreements in a timely manner
- Ensure quick action within short time
- Collaborate with other teams of the Quote to Cash process within and outside of the Global Business Services (master data, order and delivery management, billing, cash collections, finance)
What you’ll need to be successful
- Fluent in English and German/Spanish/Italian/French/Dutch/Nordics
- Solid communication and negotiation skills
- Comfortable with complexity
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Keen to continuously learn and improve processes
- Strive to deliver high quality work
- Effective prioritization of workload and completion of responsibilities on time
- Take initiative, make prompt, clear decisions and take responsibility for actions, tasks and projects
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
What you’ll get:
Working at Ecolab is more rewarding than just helping to make a difference in the world. It’s about being part of a team that gets results, has fun and makes huge positive contributions to the lives of others. What’s more you’ll be rewarded with an exciting chance to grow and develop your career in a world leading organization. You’ll be given full training so that you soon become a real expert in what you do, carving your own career at Ecolab. There is also professional education support available, including language courses, on top of our competitive salary and benefits package.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Sales Support
- Sales, Trade
- Sales Representative
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- French - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Spanish - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Italian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Finnish - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Dutch - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Norwegian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Swedish - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Danish - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.