DCS Data Engineer
This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is an organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
The DCs Data engineer is working with Hydro manufacturing locations across the globe, and help them solve their data engineering, ML engineering, and cloud related problems.
- As member of GBS = internal IT service provider of Hydro work with business locations who need professional help, understand business problem and design Cloud and Data solutions for them
- Full-stack, Independent Problem Solving: our team is made up of people who are able to solve problems single-handedly, autonomously. It might include the set up your own cloud infrastructure, complete coding and response to the most unexpected questions from our partners.
- Do full-stack if and when necessary: from infrastructure through application to keeping in touch with the business. This comes with a lot of responsibilities and even more freedom to make an impact.
- Work collaboratively with teammates in a fast-paced environment.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related technical field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years building and maintaining end-to-end data systems and supporting services. (Working experience in Manufacturing industry is a plus.)
- Functional Knowledge: Passion for producing high quality Data Products and Solutions.
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for learning new technologies & good collaboration skills.
- Excellent Problem-solving skills and software development habits.
- Experience working with cloud data technologies.
- Experience with Cloud architectures (Azure), automation, microservices architectures
- Strong Knowledge of Python, SQL, Linux, Experience of Integration via Azure Data Factory, APIs, Docker, Kubernetes,
- Understanding and working experience with large data sets in SQL, DataBricks, Hadoop/Apache sparks, Azure Data Factory, Grafana or similar.
- Experience working with No-SQL storage and databases such as Azure Storage/ Data Lakes/ Or Cosmos DB.
- Knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD, and automation best practices.
- Experience developing on Cloud platform (Azure, AWS) for continuous integration and automated deployments.
- Knowledge and work experience with the following tools end components EventHubs, IOT Hubs, IIOT GW, Queues, Stream Analytics, PowerBI
- Understanding event driven architecture patterns
- Knowledge of Python/Java/Sparks or similar programming language
- Cognitive and ML services as nice to have
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Understanding of CM concept
- Fluency in English
- Professional multinational environment
- Possibilities to improve
- Career opportunities
- 13th month salary
- Christmas benefit
- Yearly premium
- Private health care insurance
- Company pension scheme membership
- Company events
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!