• You will support various versions of Microsoft SQL servers (2008R2, 2012, 2014, 2016) on various platforms (Private and/or Cloud) for multiple international companies.
• You will be part of a team implementing the existing best practices in database management in a PaaS mode (platform support, installation, administration, monitoring).
• You will provide maintenance of databases to include the following: backups, disaster recovery, database support, access management, patch management. Providing on-call support if required.
• You will manage HA and DR capabilities in SQL environment, including replication and clustering technologies.
• You will do performance tuning, alerting & monitoring, server configuration.
• You will participate in migration projects (cloud migrations).
• Incident Management & Change Management (using HPE Service Manager)
If you have…
• Basic knowledge with MsSQL server usage/support.
• Fluent in verbal and written communication skills in English and/or German.
• Basic experience in Windows platforms (experience with Active Directory).
• Customer focused attitude and communications.
• Good problem solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities.
• Team player attitude, ability to learn quickly and pro-activity.
• Microsoft SQL-Server certification in advantage.
• Experience in MySQL, PostgreSQL and other open-source databases.
• ITIL knowledge is an advantage
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment in MillPark
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- And much more, for further info click here.
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- German (intermediate / communication)
- Full time