Data Visualization/BI Specialist
What would be your job?
- Understanding and supporting the current company level trends regarding reporting/forecasting/planning tool centralization
- Implementing automated reports and dashboards
- Developing basic web-based business applications for data inquiry purposes
- Take part in planning and creating tools for various purposes identified by the management
- Regularly aligning with the Project Management Office and Controlling teams, understanding and helping the creation of company level processes and tools
If you have...
- Experience in data visualization (D3.js or any other data visualization library)
- Practical and simple web-based business application development knowledge (preferably ASP.NET, Bootstrap, Angular)
- Practical database (Microsoft SQL Server), data warehouse (Analysis Services) knowledge
Moreover, if you have any of the following…
- Any other practical BI tool knowledge (PowerBI, Datazen, dashboards)
- Professional Excel (PowerPivot, VBA macros)
- A basic understanding of the financial terms (previous working experience in project portfolio management and controlling fields are very welcome)
You will make quite an impression on us!
What can we give you in return?
- A job at a successful global company in Hungary, where you can learn from the best
- Serious professional challenges
- A secure and well-paid job
- Cutting-edge infrastructure
- Flexible working hours
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Budapest, 1037 Szépvölgyi út 35-37.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.