Data Steward – Bulgarian Speaker (Contract)
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva OpenData helps clients better manage their customer master data (doctors and hospitals) to improve data quality. To be able to do so, Data Stewards contact Health Care Organizations / Health Care Professionals (HCOs / HCPs) to verify profile information.
The Data Steward is responsible for manually updating the attributes of records to improve core data, such as calling organizations and updating professional contact information.
Please note that Veeva will only consider applications from individuals that are already eligible to work within the EU.
What You'll Do
- Obtain and refresh the most current version of various data elements using standard methods of research, such as verification through the internet and outgoing phone calls
- Apply new verified data elements to core database records
- Assure that new data elements are not duplications of existing core data elements
- Proactive maintenance of existing data and handling customer requests
- Removal of incorrect data elements from core databases
- Occasional documentation of actions taken and required notation
- Active internal communication and teamwork with Data Steward peers
- Report progress to direct line manager (Supervisor)
- May involve the coaching of new team members as required
- Ad-hoc tasks related to Veeva Open Data
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- Fluent in Bulgarian
- At least intermediate level of English and / or of other EU language (German is an advance)
- Confident user-level experience with a computer (proficient in using Windows, Google apps, web browser)
- Highly organized and precise way of working
- Balancing between quality and speed
- Strong analytical and researching skills
- Tolerance of monotony
- Ability to learn quickly and solve problems independently
- Affinity for teamwork, positive attitude, good communication skills (within the team and on the phone)
Nice to Have
- Experience with medical background, medical and health-related industries, sales or market research
- Previous experience or interest in data, databases
- Knowing Veeva’s background, customer base, and company values
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria system
- Open space office located in central Buda
- Dynamic, multicultural environment
- Friendly and helpful teams
- Healthy work-life balance
- Veeva Tuesday - weekly company sponsored lunch
- Complimentary snacks and beverages in our fully equipped kitchen and social area
- Support of personal development
- In-house recreation and sports activities
- Bike parking facilities
- Regular feedback about your performance
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please apply via the careers page on our website with your CV in English.
We provide home office and video conference interviews in the current situation. We are hiring continuously with online on-boarding.
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- professional experience is not required
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Bulgarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Budapest 1123, Alkotás utca 50.