For more information, visit us at www.msci.com
DATA SERVICES IT DEVELOPER (PERL, PYTHON) - BUDAPEST
Members of the Market & Derived Data Development Team (DMX) are responsible for data loading and analytics that feed MSCI’s suite of Risk Management Applications. Projects will be focused on fixed income data analytics, design and development for new and legacy processes.
In this role you will be working with DMX team members to design, test, consult and deploy production software in the MSCI Market Data environment
Your role will include interfacing with other teams such as Risk Analytics Development, Research, DBAs, Product Management, and Data Content Services teams.
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related Sciences/Technology field or equivalent experience.
- 3 years relevant work experience
- Perl or Python and SQL skills.
- Basic Linux Systems Administration Skills: Primary environment RHEL.
- Candidates should be proficient at the Linux command line.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Attention to deadlines, and a strong ability to work problems to solutions.
- Background in CA Autosys Job Management framework a plus.
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this role please send your CV.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.