Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
We are a market-leading home-collected credit company, established in the UK with rapidly developing operations in Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Mexico, Romania and Hungary. We wish to recruit a professional to join our dynamic team in the following position:
International Personal Finance (IPF) the mother company of Provident Pénzügyi Zrt. is looking for
Data Scientist (Data Analyst)
in its Global IT Team.
You will be responsible for the whole process of building predictive models from gathering business requirements to implementation.
You will be a part of a newly created data analysts’ team responsible for the set-up and expansion of our stand-alone data & analytics functions.
- Discovering relationships between data and various aspects of performance in the following areas: marketing, credit, fraud, finance, human resources etc;
- working with the IPF Group to create a broader group strategy and approach towards the application and use of ‘Big Data’, machine learning and other forms of artificial intelligence;
- proactively developing and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
- working with the broader data & analytics team to ensure there is a clear business plan in place that delivers cost-effective sustainable growth in customer numbers, receivables, revenue and profit;
- setting up the appropriate systems, mechanisms and processes for testing data sets and for gaining actionable analytical insights.
- BSc degree in the field of Computer Science / Applied Statistics / Mathematics / Operations Research, or another quantitative discipline;
- significant experience in working with large and varied data sets obtained from multiple sources;
- working experience within an international environment;
- experience in statistical modelling and/or machine learning;
- experience in applying data science methods;
- programming experience in R or Python;
- knowledge of database architecture (SQL);
- presentation and communication skills;
- innovative thinking;
- fluency in business English;
- ability to travel internationally.
- MSc degree.
What we offer
- Performance based annual bonus;
- company car or car compensation;
- laptop, mobile;
- home office once a week;
- global and regional teamwork;
- stable background (local and international presence);
- professional, modern work environment.
If you are interested in this position, please contact us application by attaching your resume and cover letter and salary expectation.