AlignAlytics' solutions have a reputation for intellectual rigour, customer focus, agility, speed and ease of implementation.
Early experiences in manually intensive, data-driven analysis with firms like McKinsey and Bain led to a conviction: "there has to be a better way" to provide profound, sustained insights for decision-making – reports have a short shelf life. Since then we have enjoyed a 25 year track record of innovation in applied analytics across the globe with consultants and data scientists located across 5 offices.
As a long-standing IBM strategic partner we have a 20 year history of thought leadership in analytics, with authorship of multiple books as well as business frameworks, and business simulations and workshops.
Data Scientists at AlignAlytics contribute to the generation of creative and impactful solutions to clients’ commercial issues via data analysis and modelling techniques. Some work will be ad-hoc in nature, but the intention is always to convert a one-off analysis into an ongoing service that generates value for both the client and AlignAlytics.
This time we are looking for a Data Scientist to work on one of our established products that help manufacturers of HORECA products prioritizing their sales efforts. The role involves developing methods to process unstructured data, optimize and test geospatial algorithms, build and integrate modules into our current processes from ad-hoc scripts etc.
- Experience in a data science/programming environment (we are looking for people at different levels from 2 to 5+ years of experience),
- University degree in a technical field (Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Machine Learning)
- Strong Python programming skills (R/SQL are advantageous too)
- Good problem solving skills
- Fluency in English (Hungarian is not a must)
- Experience working with API’s
- Experience in Big Data
- SPSS Modeler
- Experience working with Geospatial data
What we offer:
- Startup-like environment
- Different tasks every day
- International team in London, UK/ Philadelphia, US/ Cape Town, SA
- Competitive salary
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Analyst
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/contact information:
Please attach your CV and your desired gross salary level.