With a more than 30-year history of presence, ingenuity and leadership in Hungary, today, Citi Hungary operates as a unique global bank providing a wide range of world-class products and services to large local corporations, SMEs, multinational clients, financial institutions and the public sector. Together with our Citi Service Center Budapest, which was established in 2005 and provides services in various areas of Technology, Operations, Finance, and Risk & Control for Citi-entities worldwide, more than 2,000 employees working at Citi Hungary.
Are you passionate about Technology and Software Development?
Did you ever wonder how stability and soundness of a bank can be guaranteed?
Would you like to be challenged and unleash your expertise to work on critical Analytics, Big Data and AI/ML projects?
Then joining ETS at Citi Budapest CSC is the right step to take!
Data Scientist - AI Developer / Technical Lead Role 18067128
- Interacting with Business analysts and managers to understand the requirements behind BRDs/FRDs/SRs
- Complete understanding of application code through code compilation, code walkthrough, execution flow, overall design
- Participate in design review/code/project review meetings- local/global
- Hands on Development using Java/Python based Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence techniques for problems like NLP, NLG, and learning conversational semantics.
- Build and maintain knowledge graphs for various financial domains
- [CR1] Train deep learning models with internal and external training datasets
- Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression and rules-based models
- Adapt standard machine learning methods to best exploit modern parallel environments (e.g. distributed clusters, multicore SMP, and GPU)
- Code deliverables in tandem with the team and mentor junior members of the team
- Evaluate current market place products and research in architecting solutions
- For lead position: Supervises apps development team, task allocation. Build high performant teams that are capable of quality delivery on their own. Utilizes good understanding of procedures and concepts within apps development and basic knowledge of other technical areas. Applies detailed understanding of how own area integrates within apps development. Makes evaluative judgments to solve problems based on analysis of factual information. Impacts the team and closely related work teams by influencing decisions through advice or facilitating services; accountable for end results. Exchanges ideas and information in a concise and logical manner with tact and sensitivity to audience diversity.
- Bachelors in Computer Science. with a specialization in Data Science or Artificial Intelligence. Candidates with passion for coding and systems development from other disciplines also can apply.
- 5+ years of overall software development especially in Python/Java.
- 2-3 years of experience in Machine learning development
- Understanding of Machine learning using Neural Networks, Statistical Models, etc.
- Experience in building/using large scale knowledge graphs (including Linked Data) and ontologies (RDF(S)/OWL, SPARQL)
- Experience in tuning and optimization of sequential deep learning models
- Additional experience in tesseract, opencv, gensim, imagemagick, pdfminer
- Tensor flow is a plus
- NLG experience
- Knowledge of Financial Planning & Analysis, Risk Management, Financial products
- NLP processing using NLTK, Topic Modelling, applying methods such as LSA, LDA, Semantic Hashing, Word2Vec, LSTM, BiDAF etc.
- Strong design & execution bend of mind
- Conceptual understanding of models/algorithms
- Orientation towards disciplined development processes
- Team work attitude
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
What we offer:
- Work with huge and high-performant systems: big data, multi-threaded and complex systems.
- Insight into Citi’s world on how we address different financial risks to guarantee safety for customers.
- Risk Management activities in global financial services organization.
- Exposure to corporate strategic initiatives.
- Great salary package and career path.
- Home office and dynamic working hours.
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1134 Váci Út út 35.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply now to be part of this multicultural and dynamic team. Your place is here.