Data Process Lead
Flowserve is embarking on an exciting and challenging journey to transform the enterprise through the implementation of various initiatives, including the forming of a centralized but globally present operational analytics team.
- Maintaining highly effectiverelationships with internal and external business partners
- Creating standardized mappingtemplates and design format files to acquire data from systems
- Taking ownership of assignedKPI’s and business elements like ERP’s and other business systems
- Creation and execution of KPIroadmaps and strategies for data acquisitions
- Working with the business todesign and publish standardized publishing methods, formats and reportingservices
- Working with IT to establishinterfaces and storage between systems
- Support and coach Data Analystswith data accuracy and normalization activities
Key members of this team are the Data Process Leads, based in Budapest. These Leaders are key business partners for data sourcing and publishing with a focus on increasing data process maturity over time.
Responsibilities and Requirements
In your daily work you will call upon your experience and track record of success and capability in:
This is a rare opportunity to join a nascent Data Analytics team and contribute to its growth and success in parallel to your own professional growth and success. You will also be able to experience regular international travel as a part of your global role.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Affinity with ERP and other ITSystems (Oracle, SAP, BPC, PowerBI, MS Office)
- Ability to coach and steerindividuals
- Effective communications withall levels in the organization
- Ability to create roadmaps andperform project management activities
- Ability to map current andfuture desired state for IT and Operational processes
- Fluent oral and written English
To be successful in this newly created position, you will hold a Bachelors’ degree in Business and possess 5+ years of work experience in Data Analytics and Process Design in fields such as Logistics, Supply Chain, Materials, IT, Data or Industrial Manufacturing environments where you attained:
An added bonus, but not essential, would be some Continuous Improvement experience in an environment where LEAN or Operational Excellence are core to the organization.
So, if you want to be part our exciting transformational journey, be a key member of a global team and experience some international travel, click APPLY NOW and put your career in motion with Flowserve Corporation.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 25%
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Project Management
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
Think you’d be a good fit or curious to learn more about our Budapest team?
Click APPLY and we will reach out to you within two business days.