Data Privacy Advisor
- An ideal candidate would have a broad understanding of IT and business together with good soft skills.
- Truly excellent English is needed to converse with clients and especially with Lawyers around the world.
- Willingness to study and pass professional Data Privacy qualifications (CIPP/E and CIPM) is also needed.
- The DP Office works closely with the DP Network. As they adopt Binding Corporate Rules and prepare for the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation they anticipate there will be many opportunities for this person to take on higher profile activities as soon as they are proficient.
- This is often difficult as their Ethics Policy is absolute in compliance but the Laws are written in very subjective terms.
- Several years of work experience
- Data Privacy experience and qualification (CIPP/E)
- General IT Knowledge
- Excellent English
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Security
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant with the „jelentkezem” button underneath or call +36 30 291 3089.