Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Join our team as an:
Data Migration Subject Matter Expert
Role Purpose: To act as a Data Migration Project Lead and SPOC from the perspective of Data Migration for program(s). To provide Business Systems knowledge from Master and Transactional Data Perspective in SAP systems. To provide specialist SAP S4/MDG system knowledge for process and system development, to coordinate system related changes and tool implementation/ integration in a given SAP S4/MDG subarea.To oversee the assigned project team and the performance of 3rd party suppliers in joint delivery tasks. To act as focal point for business owners, to train key users and support teams.
What will you do:
- You are a Data Migration professional (preferably in SAP systems), who has advanced knowledge of specialized applications and operation environment, and a unique understanding of the assigned customized SAP S4/MDG system. Has detailed overview of the solution design of the application, approaches customized and product-level changes with high level of expertise, and understands how design fits process.
- Drives functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation, training, and implementation advice on complex problems. Identifies and mitigates risks, makes root-cause analysis for defects, establishes reporting framework.
- Acts as a consultant and single point of contact regarding process compliance.
- In the area of Programs and Tools: Leads projects by overseeing specific system requirements on Vodafone side and coordinating the necessary system changes. Takes responsibility for demands/ enhancements according to the relevant release management principles.
- Leads the program, drives process & tool implementation and utilization for Vodafone Local Markets and VPC. Drives and supports system enhancements, design changes and related implementations.
- Establishes the framework for managing 3rd party service providers/ suppliers of Vodafone solutions and for respective change management. Monitors KPIs, sets up and secures BAU support.
- Leads testing and deployment activities, secures system readiness, schedules cutover, and advises upon deployment decisions.
- Uses advanced documentation, project governance tools and methods.
This job might be ideal for you if:
- At least 7-9 years of relevant Data Migration experience
- 2- 3 years of experience in handling and driving data migration projects, including stakeholder management
- IT technology knowledge (SAP transactions, system implementation and integration, testing, supplier portals, experience in SAP or web based system development and integration)
- Strong computer skills (ERP, MSOffice - Excel macro, Access, SQL, Business Objects)
- Knowledge of SAP MDG technology, SAP MD experience
- Transformation tools e.g Informatica
- Good general knowledge of all the SAP Master data applications/ tools/ MDG/ Migration Tools (LTMC and LSMW)
Why should you join us?
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- IT Development
- Project Management
- System Integrator
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!