Data management specialist
Would you like to be part of a familiar, international team? Would you like to enjoy our passion, we share with our consumers, during work? Join us, if you are ready to work on tasks and projects with high responsibility in an exciting, innovative market environment, where we appreciate and support you to realise your personal ambition! HEINEKEN is continuously improving its ability to make operational decisions for product introductions, supply chain changes and to manage profitability. To ensure that decisions are taken based on a qualitative and consistent set of data we are growing our data management capabilities. The Local Data Management Specialist is responsible for overseeing and leading the local data management capabilities and activities. He/she is the point of contact for HEINEKEN’s Global Data Governance Organisation (DGO). He/she ensures the data is understood, used and shared effectively, meeting quality and integrity standards. He/she operates cross domain, overseeing dependencies. This position reports to the local IT manager.
- Manages the local data department.
- Primary point of contact for DGO.
- Custodian of the data management governance structure in the company.
- Creates and manages the yearly data management budget for the company and aligns with global budgets and priorities.
- Implement and maintain Data Standards and processes.
- Solve data issues/guide data administrator on solving data related issues
- Conducting root cause analysis for data related issues.
- Conducting impact analysis.
- Conduct yearly Data Quality Assessment.
- Maintain and safeguard documentation on procedures and standards.
- Implement Data Quality and Data Governance metrics
- Reviews metrics and links them to overall trends, initiate actions to improve data quality
- Liaises with company senior management, Data Owners and Business Process Owners on data related issues.
- Decides on issues prior to escalation to DGO.
- Identifies and manages critical data issues and risks.
- Approves and manages local data related projects and initiatives.
- Participant in the data domain committee meetings.
- Advocate for effective application and usage of Master Data.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Actively champions data management projects and initiatives.
- Champions and communicates the Global HEINEKEN data vision across HEINEKEN Hungary.
- Passion for Data Quality and Management
- Credible and respected across the company
- Strong advocate for data related efforts
- Understands the business benefit of making data, to meet business objectives
- Understands relationship between global and local data
- Influential and credible across business and IT
- Proven management capabilities and ability to deliver on goals and objectives
- Effective communicator and change agent
- Able to guide analysis and discussion of issues to resolve conflict.
- Firm understanding of HEINEKEN's data strategy and objectives.
- Fundamental understanding of data, data flows and processes.
- Able to translate Business requirements into Data Solution.
- Able to gain involvement and participation on data management projects.
- Minimum bachelor degree is required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with data/data management.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Played a key role in data management implementation projects.
- Leadership skills
- Accurate and analytical
- Good communication skills
- Proactive and Problem solver
- Organisational sensitivity
- Team player
- Experience with SAP MDM is a plus.
- Project) management experience is a plus.
- Background in FMCG Industry is a plus.
- Deep Business Domain (Commerce, Supply Chain, Finance) knowledge is a plus
- Familiar, international environment
- Modern, inspiring office in Budapest, next to Városliget
- Good team and professional colleagues
- Development opportunity
- Exciting, innovative portfolio
- Diverse fringe benefits like Caring company program, private health insurance
At HEINEKEN, we don’t just accept difference—we believe in it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. HEINEKEN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your Cv to „Jelentkezem” button.