Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
Data management expert/consultant
Choose future with PwC. We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets.
We are looking for a Data management consultant to join our Risk Assurance Team!
- Providing value-enhancing data analytics and data management solutions for PwC client and internal projects;
- Performing data management activities, translating business objectives into analytic procedures;
- Development of Big Data frameworks and solutions for client engagements;
- Providing data management technical expertise to engagement teams within PwC;
- Dissemination of data management procedures and techniques within your team;
- Supporting clients in data extraction and activities, processing and organizing data internally;
- Prepare reports and suggestions based on the results of independently performed data analytics;
- Performing Journal Entry Testing activities for audit engagements;
- Contribute to the business development of the data management practice at PwC Hungary.
- 2-3 years of experience with data analytics and/or business intelligence
- University/College degree is a must;
- Knowledge of Data visualization solutions (Tableau, PowerBI preferred);
- Experience with using audit-focused data analytics tools (ACL, IDEA would be preferred);
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with SQL;
- Fluency in programming languages (preferably in Python and R) would be an advantage;
- Strong English language skills (additional language skills would be an advantage);
- Understanding of the functionality of leading ERP solutions (SAP, Dynamics AX, Oracle);
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- Demonstrated ability to think abstractly, solve problems and deal with ambiguity;
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions;
- A strong desire for continuous improvement and client facing responsibilities.
What we offer:
- A challenging work environemnt in which you will face diverse and unique problems and situations;
- A professional, team-oriented and dynamic workplace;
- Up-to-date technologies and methodologies of our international network;
- Professional development and training opportunities;
- A competitive salary and benefits package (cafeteria, laptop, mobile phone, and other benefits).
Push the „apply” button.