We are Starschema. We play big data.
- Participate in an AWS project;
- Build and maintain database/bigdata clusters in AWS;
- Build dashboards for infrastructure management and reporting;
- Design and deploy infrastructure management strategies to meet uptime and monitoring SLA’s;
- Deploy code release in QA and PROD;
- Participate in building unit/performance/integration tests working with database developers;
- Participate in database SQL optimization plan;
- Deploy configuration and automation tools to remove manual steps in deploying, upgrading, and scaling systems and software across all environment.
- Hands-on experience building data solutions using Spark, HDFS / Elasticsearch / NoSQL or comparable technologies;
- Hands-on experience with requirements analysis, design, coding and testing patterns;
- Has experience in engineering (commercial and open source) software platforms and large-scale data infrastructures;
- Experience working with cloud computing environments, preferably AWS;
- Excellent communications skills in English (both written and oral);
- Experience in working with multicultural teams;
- Intelligent, communicative team-player personality, interested in and willing to learn new skills and technologies.
- In return, we are offering a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
- You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Budapest, 1139 Váci út 99.
How to apply:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.