Join our partner’s powerful team of scientists and engineers to work on one of the world's largest facial coding databases and a ground-breaking technology that teaches computers to better understand human emotions.
What we offer:
- A highly supportive culture led by a young and dynamic international leadership,
- A competitive compensation package, flexible working culture and unlimited holidays’ policy,
- Great working environment and work tools of your choice,
- A development budget to take on additional training or attend conferences outside of work,
- Challenge to create advanced data solutions from the ground up.
As a part of their team, you will be:
- Automating data extraction, loading, transformation, storage and visualisation of different types of performance, content, emotions and behaviour data,
- Creating and maintaining tools and databases used by the R&D team,
- Working closely with Computer Vision researchers, data scientists and engineers to design, build and maintain scalable data architecture and related tooling including real-time data systems and pipelines.
- Have 2+ years of experience in Data Engineering,
- Feel comfortable handling large datasets using Python and SQL,
- Have experience with “big data” toolboxes,
- Are experienced in building and working with ETL pipelines,
- Are proficient with *nix environment and git,
- Have experience with continuous integration, configuration and documentation management.
- Experience with Cloud technologies,
- Knowledge of data visualisation frameworks,
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply on the "Jelentkezem" button below.